Blogger Widgets

Friday 9 May 2014


Wondering what you get ur MOM on Mother's Day from DesignersareeUSA

Mother's Day is celebrated to honor all mothers and express gratitude for the hardships they bear in bringing up a child. Most countries including US, Australia, Canada and India celebrate Mothers Day on the second Sunday of May. Mothers Day came into being due to the efforts made by Ms Julia Ward Howe and Ms Anna Jarvis. The Resolution for having a dedicated Mother's Day was signed by US President Woodrow Wilson on May 8, 1914. Since then people across the world have been celebrating Mothers Day with joy and devotion.
http://www.designersaree.usAs both a daughter and a mom, Mother’s Day give me the opportunity to tell my mom how much I appreciate, respect and admire her. It also reminds me to aspire to do my best for my own kids, just as my mom did for me. My best almost always begins with a hug.
As families search for new ways to make the most important women in their lives feel extra special, we have some suggestions to help you celebrate your mom, or another great mom in your life. DesignerSareeUSA gives you lots of varieties as like you impress your MOM with Indian traditional wear like Sarees, Salwar Kameez and Kurtis. Choose from them for your lovely Mom on this Mother’s Day with heavy discount offers.
Select best outfits at DesignersareeUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment