Blogger Widgets

Thursday 26 June 2014


Amazing NAIL PIERCING | Fashion Tips @ designersareeus

Get some new look in your lovely and shiny nails, or I can say that some fashionable experiments with your long, shaped and glossy nails. Generally, we are decorating our nails with attractive and beautiful nail paints, or create pretty designs on nail paint and we called it nail art. Today, girls are crazy about different and gorgeous nail art designs, whenever I saw girls in parties and functions, they saw in eye-catchy nail art designs according their clothing.
Last month, I was in Delhi University and fashion streets, I saw some girls had nail piercing in their nails. It was looked nice and fabulous, I was really attract this new fashion. After few weeks, I went Pune after Delhi, I saw there same thing, girls having nail piercing. Actually, it is very easy to do it with nail, I visited one salon over there where, this nail piercing was doing, I saw all process, it was so simple and easy, no more hurts. But we should take care about while it is happening. Here, some examples of Nail Piercing. Have a look….!!!!
http://www.designersaree.us

No comments:

Post a Comment